Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OOTP17 Baseball Sim League

The next sim is: TBD upgrading to ootp17
The current game date is: 10/25/2031...
Congrats to the Las Vegas Blackjacks on winning the 2031 World Series!
The NABL league is currently full
We are starting the 2031-2032 off season....

Latest topics

» NABL OOTP16 Rules (2015 - 2017)
Typical OOTP EmptyJune 21st 2017, 10:43 pm by Rich

» 2031 Regular season Schedule
Typical OOTP EmptyMay 25th 2016, 11:41 am by Rich

» 2030-2031 Off Season Schedule
Typical OOTP EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 10:11 am by Rich

» 2030 Regular Season Sims
Typical OOTP EmptyApril 26th 2016, 9:04 am by Rich

» Form to Join League: Please fill out
Typical OOTP EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 3:33 pm by Guest

» Draft update
Typical OOTP EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 9:11 am by Rich

» League Website
Typical OOTP EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 11:59 pm by WhoDat

» Draft Pool
Typical OOTP EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 1:04 am by Rich

» Charming seeks SP
Typical OOTP EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 10:02 am by bigrevkev55

Twitter

Who is online?

In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 535 on June 19th 2021, 7:09 am

2 posters

Typical OOTP

Bumstead
    Bumstead
    T Ball'er
    T Ball'er

Typical OOTP Empty Typical OOTP

Post by Bumstead January 7th 2016, 10:22 am

For about the 3rd straight year Tacoma underperforms in late August just to get far enough out of the division race to almost get back in it in September.  Comical...seems to just be a waste of time to try to do anything to make my team better when I'm just going to get shit on by OOTP.   cheers scratch bsflag deadhorse surrender

That's all I have to say about that.   yay
    bigrevkev55
    bigrevkev55
    T Ball'er
    T Ball'er

Typical OOTP Empty Re: Typical OOTP

Post by bigrevkev55 January 7th 2016, 11:22 pm

I'm just hoping my team (Chicago) finishes as strong as we did last year.  Its been a 3 team battle all year for the WW Rust Division between Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland keep getting close.  I need a strong finish to pull away like I did last year.  I think I have a pitching staff that could do some damage if I could get into to the post season.
    Bumstead
    Bumstead
    T Ball'er
    T Ball'er

Post by Bumstead January 8th 2016, 12:01 pm

Oh...and meanwhile the WW MVP from last season is hitting .255/.850...no worries, just a .100+ point drop in OPS arbitrarily.  Just annoying to even make any effort when your team gets shit on annually.  The rust division...good luck.

Post by Guest January 12th 2016, 8:52 am

Bumstead wrote:Oh...and meanwhile the WW MVP from last season is hitting .255/.850...no worries, just a .100+ point drop in OPS arbitrarily.  Just annoying to even make any effort when your team gets shit on annually.  The rust division...good luck.

yeah I hate that random OOTP crap. least they could do is put in some script that explains when a player goes south. argh cyclops ... As it is I start making shit up based on info in the player history

just be glad you're not from Cleveland lol!

Imagine actually being from Cleveland in real life. . . affraid

Last edited by ClevelandMirageGM on January 12th 2016, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest January 12th 2016, 8:55 am

bigrevkev55 wrote:I'm just hoping my team (Chicago) finishes as strong as we did last year.  Its been a 3 team battle all year for the WW Rust Division between Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland keep getting close.  I need a strong finish to pull away like I did last year.  I think I have a pitching staff that could do some damage if I could get into to the post season.
     Indeed. We have been watching the Chi-Det race with great interest.  affraid
    - - - - - - - - - - ---> afro
    bigrevkev55
    bigrevkev55
    T Ball'er
    T Ball'er

Post by bigrevkev55 January 14th 2016, 8:53 am

ClevelandMirageGM wrote:
    bigrevkev55 wrote:I'm just hoping my team (Chicago) finishes as strong as we did last year.  Its been a 3 team battle all year for the WW Rust Division between Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland keep getting close.  I need a strong finish to pull away like I did last year.  I think I have a pitching staff that could do some damage if I could get into to the post season.
     Indeed. We have been watching the Chi-Det race with great interest.  affraid
    - - - - - - - - - - ---> afro
    Going 1-2 against you this last sim may have cost me the division.  I was 1 game up going into the sim but now I'm 1 game down with 3 to go...I'm at home against Portand and Detroit is on the road (I think) against North Shore.  I def. have the easier opponent but hate not controlling my own fate.

Post by Guest January 16th 2016, 11:25 pm

bigrevkev55 wrote:
    Going 1-2 against you this last sim may have cost me the division.  I was 1 game up going into the sim but now I'm 1 game down with 3 to go...I'm at home against Portand and Detroit is on the road (I think) against North Shore.  I def. have the easier opponent but hate not controlling my own fate.
    I might feel bad about it except it looks like you lost 2 out of 3 in your last 4 series. Looking closer it appears your ace starter plus your #2 & #3 went south during the last couple of weeks. 

All told, you appear to have been struck by the aforementioned OOTP random crap.  affraid

It happens to the best of us. Better luck next year. flower

Post by Guest January 16th 2016, 11:44 pm

Bumstead wrote:For about the 3rd straight year Tacoma underperforms in late August just to get far enough out of the division race to almost get back in it in September.  Comical...seems to just be a waste of time to try to do anything to make my team better when I'm just going to get shit on 
    If you're recognizing some obvious patterns, I hear ya. 

However, you must admit that your team didn't do that bad this year & the reason you look bad in the end (10 out) is because Missoula did so well. You would have taken the Div title if you were in Rust. 

Time to get drunken

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:17 pm