Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OOTP17 Baseball Sim League

The next sim is: TBD upgrading to ootp17
The current game date is: 10/25/2031...
Congrats to the Las Vegas Blackjacks on winning the 2031 World Series!
The NABL league is currently full
We are starting the 2031-2032 off season....

Latest topics

» NABL OOTP16 Rules (2015 - 2017)
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyJune 21st 2017, 10:43 pm by Rich

» 2031 Regular season Schedule
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyMay 25th 2016, 11:41 am by Rich

» 2030-2031 Off Season Schedule
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 10:11 am by Rich

» 2030 Regular Season Sims
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyApril 26th 2016, 9:04 am by Rich

» Form to Join League: Please fill out
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 3:33 pm by Guest

» Draft update
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 9:11 am by Rich

» League Website
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 11:59 pm by WhoDat

» Draft Pool
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 1:04 am by Rich

» Charming seeks SP
Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 10:02 am by bigrevkev55

Twitter

Who is online?

In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 535 on June 19th 2021, 7:09 am

Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions

Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions Empty Chicago looks to improve roster with latest acquisitions

Post by Guest March 18th 2014, 3:57 pm

We made a few minor trades this last sim, nothing earth shattering. We needed some help in the bullpen so we picked up Salazar and Pimentel from Hartford for a fifth rounder. This will be an up grade over some of the relievers we currently have. Salazar has some injury wows and so including Pimentel in the trade was kind of an insurance. If Salazar stays healthy he could be good for us but past shoulder problems has kept him out for a lengthy stretch and this does make me nervous. We also sent Sojo packing to the North Shore.Sojo was not getting much playing time and a guy with his defensive ability, and ability to get on base, deserves a new start with a team that will use him in more adequate situations. He has had a good batting average the past couple seasons and did this team well when this team was far from being a contender. Ted Phipps will come over in the trade from the North Shore were he could get some playing time in CF.Over all the pitching problems this team has had the past few Sims is more to do with me having to make better adjustments', and I  have not done a good job with the pitching staff or the bullpen so far. I will have to do adjustments on my end to see that this team gets better in this department. We have lost costly games due to our pitching and unless this improves its going to be a long season.

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 12:46 am