Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OOTP17 Baseball Sim League

The next sim is: TBD upgrading to ootp17
The current game date is: 10/25/2031...
Congrats to the Las Vegas Blackjacks on winning the 2031 World Series!
The NABL league is currently full
We are starting the 2031-2032 off season....

Latest topics

» NABL OOTP16 Rules (2015 - 2017)
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyJune 21st 2017, 10:43 pm by Rich

» 2031 Regular season Schedule
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyMay 25th 2016, 11:41 am by Rich

» 2030-2031 Off Season Schedule
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 10:11 am by Rich

» 2030 Regular Season Sims
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyApril 26th 2016, 9:04 am by Rich

» Form to Join League: Please fill out
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 3:33 pm by Guest

» Draft update
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 9:11 am by Rich

» League Website
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 11:59 pm by WhoDat

» Draft Pool
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 1:04 am by Rich

» Charming seeks SP
Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 10:02 am by bigrevkev55

Twitter

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 535 on June 19th 2021, 7:09 am

Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime

Rich
    Rich
    Commish

Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime Empty Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime

Post by Rich September 13th 2014, 8:25 am

Starting Pitcher Indicted for White Collar Crime Player_1393
    Friday, September 19th, 2025
    Skeeters SP, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was served a Federal Indictment last Monday for participating in a scheme to defraud investors. Federal Prosecutors report upwards of $9 Million may have been stolen from people across the country. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continues to plead his innocence. "I know absolutely nothing about this," the 31-year-old ballplayer said. "All I did was invest in McIntyre and Koch Holdings and next thing I know I'm posting bail." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will go to court next week for a preliminary hearing. If convicted, he could face years behind bars. But that won't be an issue according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s high-dollar lawyer. "My client was defrauded by people who sought him and his wealth out and used him to harm others. Mr. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was used and it is disgusting that he, the victim, is being labeled as an accomplice to this heinous crime."

For now, the team will be forced to suspend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pending the trial.

Current date/time is April 18th 2024, 11:03 pm