Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OOTP17 Baseball Sim League

The next sim is: TBD upgrading to ootp17
The current game date is: 10/25/2031...
Congrats to the Las Vegas Blackjacks on winning the 2031 World Series!
The NABL league is currently full
We are starting the 2031-2032 off season....

Latest topics

» NABL OOTP16 Rules (2015 - 2017)
Cleveland Block EmptyJune 21st 2017, 10:43 pm by Rich

» 2031 Regular season Schedule
Cleveland Block EmptyMay 25th 2016, 11:41 am by Rich

» 2030-2031 Off Season Schedule
Cleveland Block EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 10:11 am by Rich

» 2030 Regular Season Sims
Cleveland Block EmptyApril 26th 2016, 9:04 am by Rich

» Form to Join League: Please fill out
Cleveland Block EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 3:33 pm by Guest

» Draft update
Cleveland Block EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 9:11 am by Rich

» League Website
Cleveland Block EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 11:59 pm by WhoDat

» Draft Pool
Cleveland Block EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 1:04 am by Rich

» Charming seeks SP
Cleveland Block EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 10:02 am by bigrevkev55

Twitter

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 535 on June 19th 2021, 7:09 am

Cleveland Block

Cleveland Block Empty Bump

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 5:35 am

Bump & Edit

Cleveland Block Empty Re: Cleveland Block

Post by Guest July 1st 2013, 2:46 am

Bump and update

Post by Guest June 26th 2013, 11:41 am

Bump!

Similar players available, I will update in more detail later. All my picks ( #6 ) in each round are available for the right deal.

After having seen the deals made by others I feel I have a better handle on values here, and am more willing to pull the trigger to get back to contention.

Hit me up here or at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bumstead
    Bumstead
    T Ball'er
    T Ball'er

Post by Bumstead May 15th 2013, 11:38 am

ClevelandGM wrote:Looking to make some moves before the deadline to get these Barons up and competitive. I feel they're not that far away.

The Barons need help at 3B, outfield offence, either power or OBP, and we need serious bullpen help including a quality closer.

Firstly, I am prepared to move All Star 1B Wheeler for a package of 2-3 Starters that can slot in right now. Preference that one of the players coming back is a replacement 1B.

1B house available. Currently used as a DH, or shifts Wheeler out of position. No longer an ideal fit going forward.

C - Ruiz available cheap. Previous ownership burned the negotiations so he is unwilling to resign. Will move him if you want to avoid bidding in Free Agency.

LF Millar. Adored by fans, but out of favour with new management.

Will also consider moving some of our considerate pitching talent for the right deals. Am also willing to discuss shifting 2022 draft picks including RD 1 ( Likely to be a Top 10 pick ) for the right deals.

Forums are best place to get me, or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks

Hello Sir

Tacoma would have interest in your 1st round pick. Take a look at my roster and see what you would be looking for. I am basically rebuilding.

Thank you.

Jeff
    Tacoma Titans

Cleveland Block Empty Cleveland Block

Post by Guest May 15th 2013, 3:21 am

Looking to make some moves!

The Barons need help at DH ( Doesn't have to be a power guy, have had success elsewhere deploying a lead off  DH with high contact/OBP/stealing.

Also need offence from the outfield, bullpen help and a quality closer.

Available :
    Infielders Jim Collins and Kenny Johnston. Looking to trade for same quality players that fill a listed need, or draft picks.

Wilber Millar. Doesn't fit the rebuild we are attempting. I will send a 3rd rounder ( #6 ) out with anyone who takes him on.

All Star 1st baseman Wheeler is possibly available if you can upgrade 2 or 3 of the listed spots for me, or take Millar in the deal.

Looking for starter upgrades with these deals, not organisational depth, i feel we have that covered.

We pick #6 in all rounds this year so if that's more your style and you have quality to offer in a position of need, feel free to message through with that also.

Forums are best place to get me, or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks

Last edited by ClevelandGM on July 1st 2013, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 10:12 pm