Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login. You must be logged in for full member access.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OOTP17 Baseball Sim League

The next sim is: TBD upgrading to ootp17
The current game date is: 10/25/2031...
Congrats to the Las Vegas Blackjacks on winning the 2031 World Series!
The NABL league is currently full
We are starting the 2031-2032 off season....

Latest topics

» NABL OOTP16 Rules (2015 - 2017)
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyJune 21st 2017, 10:43 pm by Rich

» 2031 Regular season Schedule
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyMay 25th 2016, 11:41 am by Rich

» 2030-2031 Off Season Schedule
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 10:11 am by Rich

» 2030 Regular Season Sims
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyApril 26th 2016, 9:04 am by Rich

» Form to Join League: Please fill out
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 3:33 pm by Guest

» Draft update
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 9:11 am by Rich

» League Website
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyMarch 13th 2016, 11:59 pm by WhoDat

» Draft Pool
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 1:04 am by Rich

» Charming seeks SP
North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 10:02 am by bigrevkev55

Twitter

Who is online?

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 535 on June 19th 2021, 7:09 am

2 posters

North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter

Rich
    Rich
    Commish

North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter Empty Re: North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter

Post by Rich January 4th 2013, 9:11 am

WhoDat wrote:No, the message "Only Admins are allowed to see this link" are all over the place in this thread including your's and Blue's signatures.

Edit: also "Only Admins are allowed to see this image"

ok- I'll check. I use IE so maybe it kept the links. Chrome usually removes them or at least does from my laptop.

North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter Empty Re: North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter

Post by Guest January 3rd 2013, 8:07 pm

It's the same issue as before.
    WhoDat
    WhoDat
    T Ball'er
    T Ball'er

Post by WhoDat January 3rd 2013, 7:27 pm

No, the message "Only Admins are allowed to see this link" are all over the place in this thread including your's and Blue's signatures.

Edit: also "Only Admins are allowed to see this image"
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish

Post by Rich January 3rd 2013, 4:15 pm

Blue wrote:FYI: Links not working again.

Yeah I just pasted the article- didn't put in the links.

Post by Guest January 3rd 2013, 11:25 am

FYI: Links not working again.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish

North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter Empty North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter

Post by Rich January 3rd 2013, 9:44 am

North Shore pitcher tosses a no hitter Player_14021

P Dave Tomiak #38

It's a rare thing to pitch a no-hitter in baseball. It's done by the great and the not-so-great. There are times when an average pitcher will briefly be glorified by this achievement. It is not an honor reserved totally for the great pitchers. Today at Stingray Ballpark, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the Stingrays reveled in the glory of a no-hitter. Today he was the best he could be. He held [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hitless and beat them 1-0.

One of the Bullfrogs told reporters after the game, "Everything was working for him. When that happens, everything is going your way. He was in command."

Tomiak rung up 16 strikeouts, issued 2 walks and faced only 28 hitters in his historic outing.

After the game in the Waimalu locker room, he spoke to reporters. "I really got nervous in the last inning. I knew I had a chance at a no-hitter. It was hard to stay calm and concentrate. Thank goodness for my catcher. He told me to just concentrate on hitting his glove. He would do all the thinking."

For the season [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has logged 4 wins and 2 losses and struck out 61 batters in 50 innings while compiling a 2.34 ERA.

Tomiak is not a prospect a 30 years old. He hasn't had much success in his 4 ML seasons either. Tomiak is hoping he's got a chance to get back to the majors. North Shore has gotten off to a poor start. They are in last place and 10 games under .500. Only time will tell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 10:57 am